Letter to Christina and Michael (November 9, 2021)

Dear Christina and Michael,

I hope you are both well. Christina, I have so many photos of you. You and Joshy were just teenagers when I was first taken away from you, by dad, at pastor Scott’s direction. For 3 months, you had no mom, could not get any answers from dad or leadership, except that I had gone away. No one told you the truth. You cried a lot, in school, for me, often taken out of class to ‘meetings’ with adults in the Calvary Temple Christian school, who covered up the fact that your mom was being kept in a motel/then hotel/then extended stay/then room by dad. Until leadership felt I was sufficiently ‘broken’ to be allowed home.

Why? I do not know exactly. It could be that I protested when leadership wanted to force your sister to get a job within weeks of giving birth and have me raise the baby. It could be because your dad often disappeared for days, and we had no idea of his whereabouts. (Apparently leadership likes to suck up to bad guys and condemn good guys, in order to mess with people's heads.). In the bible language, it's calling evil good and good evil.

For Calvary Temple in Sterling Virginia, it's the normal destruction of families, in order to gain influence and control over vulnerable kids, vulnerable women, vulnerable elderly, etc.

Those memories are horrible. I love this photo, taken in 2007. You are holding gramma's dog, while we were up for a visit between chores. Normal, healthy life with family and friends. Free and happy, loving life, loving family, loving God…bring Michael home to meet us all. We love you Bean!

Xo Mom