Letter to Sarah (March 23, 2023)


Dear Sarah,

My goodness, can you believe this photo? How spitspot you were! Did you enjoy Civil Air Patrol? Or was it just fun going along with your big brother, and cousin Brad, to hang out with a roomful of aspiring young pilots?!

Anyway, you were our first daughter, second born, and a momma’s girl! When you were little, dad and I had to attend a function, so asked my younger sisters Nancy and Jackie to babysit you and Jonathan. I think you were about 2 or so. Apparently, you cried so much, at the kitchen door, nothing they did appeased your need for mommy. You fell asleep by the door, they covered you up. And told me they would not be available to babysit for a few years! Lol.

But there is another side to you, that I love. My free spirited girl. Here’s a lovely picture of you and baby sister Bean. That was a fun day on the Genesee River.


I love you…this….much Sarah.
Mom