Letter to My Children (March 25, 2023)

Dear Children,

As I sift through old photos of your childhood I’m noticing how most of them include your family and friends. Like this one with some of Donna’s kids. Gosh we were a revolving door of activity. Sydney used to worry that I needed rest. Now I have plenty of rest, and thankful that back then we were able to do all the things we did. And that mom put a camera in my hands as a kid. So you grew up being photographed.

Last week arranged for a tour of our house with Aunt Jackie. Fun. Memories. Also stopped by the aunts, and got another tour down memory lane, seeing several framed photos that I’d taken long ago of my cousins.

The photo above is grainy. But I love it. You sisters playing tether ball with the boys, after a swim at sunset. 

Love you all so much,
Mom