Letter to My Children (March 20, 2023)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

Sorry for not writing more often. I think of you all the time, day and night. Pray you and your kiddos are well. And that you will call or show up one day. It’s been a long winter. And we got a little snowstorm as I typed this. Gusty! A couple of the greenhouse panels blew out, and I kept getting up to go and see if any more had flown.

Busy around here. And I hear so much happening down there at the church. Remember you have no enemies in us. I love you. Always have and always will. Last month, in a conversation with your dad. Assuring him that I have forgiven him for putting me away while at Calvary; and that I realized he’d been deceived by the pastors. 


However your dad corrected me, that he was not deceived at all. Telling me that Pastor Star Scott had told him that he was going to put him away. Unless your dad put me away. So he decided to put me away, so it wouldn’t happen to himself.


You can imagine my shock. And grief. I’ve known all along that this was wrong. Begged to be told why it was being done. No answers. No sins. Just obey. It was wrong. And not talking to your mom and dad in the past dozen years is crazy. Come home!

Xo Mom