Letter to My Children (June 19, 2022)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

Happy Father's Day Jonathan, Joshua, and Taylor. I sent the photos in this post to each one of you early this morning. Asking you to call your dad for Father's Day. He has not heard from any of you (nor your mother or the rest of our family). It is wrong not to speak with your parents. The devil is the author of division and separation. We love you all so much. Accordingly, we will keep trying to see you, calling and texting. As well as writing this blog. It’s been ten years. But a mother's love never gives up.

The lack of compassion and empathy exhibited by your pastor Star Scott, is shocking. The brutal cutting off experience, we have weathered at the direction of Calvary Temple in Sterling, Virginia is heartbreaking. 



Today we will all gather at Aunt Jackie's, to wish our men a happy Father's Day. I’ll stop by dad's for a cup of coffee and visit. Later after church, breakfast with Chuck Wood, who first introduced us to Calvary Temple, and now prays daily for you children to come home and for Star Scott to repent and restore our children. I have known Chuck and Linda for 40 years. He came and prayed for your gramma Eileen when she was dying of cancer. They didn’t create division between my family and myself. On the contrary, they became friends of my catholic parents.

I love you. Come home and see us. Call and text. And bring your families. We all miss you. 

Love,
Mom