Letter to Jonathan (May 2, 2022)

Dear Jonathan,

Hello son. I sent a message upon learning of Madeline not being well. As I mentioned earlier, if you and Carly need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. Of course we are praying for her speedy recovery, also if you need funds or support. We will help you kids and our grandchildren at the drop of a hat. You do not have to jump through any hoop or process. Just let me know. I can come to you at a moment’s notice.

We have had a late, chilly spring. Compared to last year. Walked around the land today, and spied out where the peonies and daffodils are peeking out. Elderberry bushes already leafing and forming berries. Planting some raspberries this week. They are from the ones I gave to Aunt Jackie, and still growing at Brad's, so now transplanted here.

Last week visits from your aunt, my aunts, your Grampa, my cousins, and the neighbors….I guess a few days of sunshine brought us all outside and in a visiting mood. You are loved, missed, prayed for. You will be back soon. 

Love and hugs forever,
Mom