Letter to My Children (February 3, 2022)

 

On Vacation. Your dad was told to take, with Josh and Christina, & Calvary Temple families. While I (mom) was kept at motel/room for months.

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua, and Christina,

I told you these quiet winter days, lovely as they are, give me time to go through old photos. This photo was not taken by me, or our family. A bunch of pictures were taken of your dad and Josh and Christina while on a vacation to the ocean. I was never told about it, of course, just waiting in the motel for the next contact or communication from my husband or Pastor Ron Zarou. Notice the faces of my two kids. The sad faces of other kids. Another mother was being tormented by her husband on pastors orders, just back from also being "put away."

Trauma. It makes slaves. One of Pastor Scott's favorite tools of control. Give you enough rope to hang yourself. Or tell you to go to the pigpen. It’s really mind control, witchcraft, evil speaking, mental abuse.

In the picture below. I have circled those that are not at Calvary anymore. None of them left happily, most were abused by their families; cut off, ostracized, denigrated, slandered, spiritually raped. By people who are still in Calvary Temple. By decent people who look good, smiling and pretending that they have not destroyed the lives of the ones God charged them to love and honor and care for. Calvary Temple is a well-oiled machine of spiritual abuse, physical abuse, and mental torture.


This is a sad picture kids. I want you to look at it, and remember, and weep. For the heartbreak you have caused to your own flesh and blood, your friends, and God. This is the fruit of Calvary Temple and Pastor Star R. Scott. “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves….Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matthew 7)

Love,
Mom