Letter to Joshua (February 24, 2022)


Dear Joshua,

Congratulations my son! On the arrival of baby Nathanial. So glad to hear he is here, healthy, and happy. As well as that of Olivia. The eleventh grandchild of ours. The eighth one born at Calvary Temple, that we have not had the joy of meeting personally. Yet. I sent you a text yesterday. Along with an old photo of you around age 8 and me, dancing at a wedding. Here is another of you aged 6 months old. I had so much fun with you! Our first baby boy since brother Jonathan seven years earlier. He so wanted a brother!

Please give baby Nathan and Maggie hugs and kisses from Mima. I cannot wait to hug them myself, and I am hoping it will be any day now. Here are some more pics found of you while going through an album today. 


Love and hugs and prayers for you all!
Xo Mom