A Post by My Calvary Temple Tactic's Blog

A Gamer (10/1/14)

For this Tactic’s commentary, A Gamer, I will open with the definition of a “Gamer.” The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines this moniker as:

1: a player who is game; especially: an athlete who relishes competition
2: a person who plays games especially: a person who regularly plays computer or video games

But, if Tactics is implying that wolf Bob Scott is “A Gamer” my definition would be, “someone who relishes playing games with people’s lives.”

More fitting, don’t you think?

And, I would have called this piece, “A Thief”. Wolf Bob Scott is a thief. He steals people’s lives, their peace, their children, their families, and their salvation. He’s made a career of it; he’s made a living off of all of us.



AGamer_Thief

I wrote down a few comments from the video, and to me, all I could think about was how they applied to Bob Scott:

“Remain free in the city of chains.”
“Shinies worth stealing.”
“Stole to survive; [Bob Scott] survived to steal.”
“It is all I [Wolf Bob Scott] know; it is all I’ll ever know.”
“Time to vanish.”
“No reward without risk.”
“The challenge is everything [especially to a narcissistic predator].”
“What’s yours is mine.”

One other comment that I must make is that I’ve heard that False Shepherd Bob Scott has proclaimed from his faux pulpit that the recent article, The Exiles from free-lance journalist Britt Peterson, published July 1 of this year in the Washington Post Sunday Magazine was, “pathetic,” and that “it caused barely a ripple.”

Hmmm…

Gee, Bob, tell me how much your little cult has grown since we began speaking out and telling the truth about you over 10 years ago? Allow me to answer that for you. It hasn’t. Not one bit. In fact, your rank and file numbers have shrunk.

The only new people who have been foolish enough to step foot on this God-forsaken property are ex-cons and folks new to the area who have been duped into believing that your cult is a real church…which it is not.

Which is why we continue to warn.

So, again, you are condemning yourself with your own words, Bob.

Tactics ended this piece with Scripture from Malachi. I’ve reprinted them for you here, Bob. God is talking to YOU:

But God says, “My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity. For the priest’s lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts. But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts. Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. Have we not all one father? Hath not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers” (Malachi 2:5-10). “Ye have wearied the Lord with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the Lord, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment” (Malachi 2:17). “Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not” (Malachi 3:18).



AGamer_Malachi2

Bob, I’m telling you…keep running your mouth. God hears every word that you utter. He knows your wicked and evil heart. He knows what you’ve done to children, to families, to everyone’s lives…He knows.

To the Sterling and outlying communities, I want to thank you for continuing to warn people about Calvary Temple. Please know that this cult’s numbers have not grown, in fact, they’ve decreased steadily over the past 10 years. Our warnings are keeping people away. CT members are waking up from their slumber and they are leaving. We must keep spreading the word letting people know about the dangers. We must keep warning. We must continue until this place ceases to exist.

We must keep speaking the Truth: 

Calvary Temple located in Sterling, VA and is a known abusive cult. Its leader, Bob Scott is a known predator that steals your money and destroys families – all so that he can consume it upon his own lusts and whims.

Stay far away from this place. Period.

Game Over, Bob.