Repost | Why So Angry, Bob? (Truth hits close to home. A real-time message) 12/07/23

[Reposted by permission from the My Calvary Temple Tactic's Blog Commentary. Be sure to check out the links in the commentary] 

Hello readers and fellow standers,

Although it’s been a while, rest assured that this Watchman has not fallen asleep on the wall. With so much going on in the world, from your own communities to the global stage, it is at times a tad overwhelming, to say the least. However, as the world reels like a drunken man, Bob Scott has not slowed down, nor has he let up in his opinionated, fear-mongering, Word-bashing, Scripture-twisting, authoritarian practices in his Calvary Temple kingdom located on Triple Seven Rd in Sterling, VA.

Today’s post was prompted by last night’s diatribe – anger and hatred spewed from Bob Scott’s bully pulpit. Bob Scott is angry. He is spitting mad.

Why?

Because his more than five-decades-old disgusting and egregious actions were brought to the forefront again by a loving member of the Body of Christ. Someone who cares for the Calvary Temple captives and has prayed since 2007 that they would see God’s Truth and be set free from Bob Scott’s destructive bondage.

The text I am copying to this post is shared with permission from the author. The link that I am sharing is from Calvary Temple’s last night’s service posted live on YouTube. As a safeguard, I made a personal video recording for posterity purposes. Why did I record it? Because Bob Scott is in the habit of taking Calvary Temple videos down when they either reveal his lies or expose him as a wolf. You never know with this guy.

I want to make one final comment before moving on. Bob Scott stood in that pulpit last night and vilified all of us who have stood on the Word of God since way before 2007. Bob Scott called us gutless, cowards, and liars. He claims that we don’t have the guts to identify ourselves.

Are you kidding me, Bob? You have named us all from your faux pulpit as you slandered and condemned us to Hell; called us God-haters. You RAN FROM US as we stood across from you, holding signs of Truth in protest every Sunday for a year! You sent your henchmen after us. You know us. You know our names. Each one of us has come to you, presenting the Word to you. In many cases, you refused to speak to us when we asked for a meeting.

You, sir, are the coward. You are the liar. You are gutless.

Oh, that you would bow your knee and say that you are the man who sinned against God and hurt those children, destroying their lives. Oh, that you would repent and ask for forgiveness. But you are a false shepherd. You are a charlatan. You are the one who hates God and loves yourself more than anything or anyone else. You are the one who has destroyed hundreds of lives and families, including your nieces and your own son.

You eat your fill and then you wipe your mouth.

Shame on you, Bob Scott. You are pathetic.

You know my name. Say it.

So…onto the text that stirred the hornet’s nest:

M***, I listened to a couple of recent teachings and I have a few questions. Do you really believe “virtually EVERYONE” that has left CT is in rebellion and not serving God? Do you really believe Gary Hamrick is a false teacher? Do you really believe “NO ONE” at Cornerstone is doing the Word? (his exact words were NO ONE) Do you really believe Star Scott never referred to himself as High Priest? Do you really believe Star Scott only had an adulterous affair back in CA when in fact he molested his nieces for 3.5 years? (Then lied about it and covered it up for decades until it was revealed.) Does it ever bother you that he constantly belittles other churches and believers? And do you really believe families should be divided and destroyed just because they left Calvary Temple? Like yours was? M***, please get your family out of Calvary Temple before it’s too late. Especially before your precious grandchildren are married to someone they don’t really choose or love.

Use by author’s permission

This video is posted on Calvary Temple’s YouTube channel, Calvary Temple Ministries Broadcast. For a point of reference, his comments regarding the above text start right about timestamp 1:19:00:

We have transcribed his statements:

There was somebody that just was contacted the other day from someone that had left the fellowship here and told them you just you have to get out of that place. Well the people they sent this to have been here like close to like 40 yrs it’s not like anything’s happened they haven’t seen. I won’t go into specifics but it’s interesting how so many of these that have been gone so long now created their own reality, what they referred to did not happen and they believe it to be truth, believing lies, becoming reprobate in their minds, only to be given over as time goes on, the stronger delusion, and of course to me one of my main things is get some guts and sign the thing for crying out loud. If you got something to say, put your name on it. Amen? I’m not afraid to put my name on anything I believe. Gutless. Liars. Living in darkness because their deeds are evil. If you’ve got something to say, say it, bring the facts, and then people will be ready to listen to you. If you can produce something factual, and if we as a fellowship are doing something unbiblical and you can show it to us, we’ll stop INSTANTLY. We will say we are wrong and we will change if you can show us in the scriptures where we’re missing it. And I’m saying all that to relate to this fact of the fear of God and how then in so many of these instances, there’s been that tendency to try to breach this gap somehow because we don’t fear God, we don’t believe that our family could be leaven, we don’t believe that our family could be plucked out. God says stop trying to replant what I’m trying to take out of your midst. I’m trying to make you a holy people. Amen? Now, do we want to fear God or do we want to be in relationship with people that hate God. Pretty simple question to answer. Why would we even give a second thought to mother, or father or children or to our own lives only when he has already mandated that if you do that you’re not worthy of me. Now do we fear God and believe his word or not. Am I saying that those are easy things to do? No! I’ve gone through them. My heart’s been broken, my heart’s been wrenched but I’ve already made up my mind who my lord is and who I’m going to serve. And nothing’s gonna deter me from that.

Star Robert “Bob” Scott, The Fear of the Lord, Part 4, December 6, 2023 / YouTube

I will end with this. I am standing on the Word of God. We are standing on the Word of God and are obedient to the call of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We have been given the assignment to Expose Calvary Temple. Our prayer is that the men, women, and children of Calvary Temple will have their eyes and ears opened and that their cold, Bob-Scott-Idol-worshipping hearts will be warmed again to the Truth of the Gospel.

I pray every day that Bob Scott will see the truth of his evil handiwork, that he will bow the knee and repent.

But, alas – Bob Scott will be judged by his own words. He said them publically on December 6, 2023:

Even to the judgment on myself. Paul said it. If I don’t finish this course lawfully, I’m gonna be damned to Hell. This judgement applies to me. If I don’t do it God’s way, I’m going to Hell and I deserve it and I will agree and judge myself guilty, if I’m in conflict with the Word of God.

Star Robert “Bob” Scott, The Fear of the Lord, Part 4, December 6, 2023 / YouTube

You said it, Bob…I didn’t.

For more information, please refer to my VIPS LINKS and VIP DOCS pages. Both are comprehensive collections replete with evidence for Truth. This information, carefully collected and recorded, stands as a testimony and a voice for the victims and survivors of Star Robert “Bob” Scott.