Letter to My Children (December 21, 2023)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua, and Christina,

Hello and I love you. Dad says you are the best kids! Compliments me profusely, for raising you so well. Says you’re good parents to our grandchildren. Not surprised!

Some points for you kids to know:

  • Dad said Pastor Scott and pastor Ron Zarou do not want him to talk to me or he cannot see you again. How terrible. Dad’s admitted he put me away for three months in motels on orders from Pastor Star Scott of Calvary Temple in Sterling Virginia. To break me. That I did nothing wrong. Comply or I couldn’t see you kids again. It was him or me, he said.
  • Calvary Temple leadership lies about what was done; they’ve lied about it to you kids. I was taken away for 3 months. Back for 3 months. Put out again on Christmas day. But no protests from our children?!
  • Dad said after 12 hours of being grilled by Pastor Ron Zarou, he’s allowed to see and talk to you kids. He’s not to tell me about you or talk to me. That is a deal.
  • When he came over to explain the interrogation by Calvary Temple, I asked dad if he was going to use this opportunity to tell you kids the truth? Of allegations of pedophilia and related abuse by leadership? Was he trying to protect our children and grandchildren by secretly warning them?
  • But dad says the truth doesn’t work at Calvary Temple. You have to lie.
  • He’ll see you sometimes, but won’t attend or endorse the church. He’s not giving inheritances, because it will fund Pastor Star Scott. It’s a game to be played. The relatives are aware of the situation.

I’m hurt by your actions. But look every day, for your return. God will wipe away all our tears. Those who teach and encourage these actions will be delivered to a lake of fire soon. Millstones around their necks. For making you cry for your mom. For telling you to sacrifice the ones you loved in order to please God. For lying.

Love,
Mom