Letter to Christina (January 8, 2023)

Dear Christina,

How are you feeling my sweet daughter? We have been told your baby is due early in February. A busy month for birthdays in our family! Your great gramma Almeter, your Grampa Beck, your mom are all February babies!

Was looking at old Christmas pictures, the one above was our Beck family Christmas in 2005. At grampa and gramma’s with all the cousins and aunts and uncles. Aunt Nancy is in the picture next to you. You’re so pretty with your kerchief tied around your head! Jordan and Josh, Brad on the couch with Aunt Jackie and Uncle David in the background.

Aunt Jackie was over for coffee yesterday morning; later I stopped by our aunts and uncles to say hello, dropping off soup, and see how they are doing.

I’ve been looking at properties in your area and, after speaking to dad, decided I would like to help you and Michael get into your own home. Of course, you have to let me know what you are interested in.

Most of all, you are loved and wanted no matter what you have done to me, your dad and our whole extended family. I love you and always will. All your siblings are equally loved and wanted. Call, text, send a message….I will be there as fast as I can. We miss you so much.

Love and hugs and kisses,
Mom