Letter to My Children (January 9, 2022)

 

Jonathan and Joshy with their cousins at Grampa Beck's house.

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

Praying for you all. I love you, love all your family members. You are always wanted and welcome here. Loved and forgiven for isolating from your parents, and extended family. It is wrong, but we all believe you have been brain-washed into doing this terrible deed. The effect of it upon us is awful. Dad and I were talking about it a few days ago. Over breakfast with Chuck and Linda last week, Chuck said he also believes we will see you all soon. You are my children. I will not give you away to anyone other than myself, ever. Is Pastor Star Scott sorry for what he did to our family? Is Pastor Ron Zarou sorry for what he did to our family? I will forgive them when they ask. For now, I just want you to know that you are not forgotten!

Here’s an old photo of my cousins and myself and Uncle David, at Gramma Almeter's farm. We lived there for a little while, as dad was building our house. I received more photos of you kids, from Facebook I believe. Emailed to me. Thank you to those inside and outside Calvary Temple in Virginia, who remember us, and do not think it is right for children to cut off parents, or for pastors to encourage it. I know now that Pastor Scott has been doing this to dozens of families for decades. But it is wrong. Time to turn back to your family. And love them indeed.

Love and hugs,
Mom