Letter to My Children (November 2, 2020)


Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh and Christina, and your families,

We got snow today! In between work, sitting by the fire. Remembering our life. Your cousins and aunt and uncles are coming over Thursday. Your Aunt Nancy died this summer, my Aunt Nancy passed away a few days ago. It made me think, of all those who have told me as they were dying, of their family. Their children, and their spouse, their parents and their relatives, and grandparents. Regrets for neglected relationships. Joy when families are together. Sadly, family has been destroyed and redefined by fake christians. Family is blood relatives. And if you cannot love the family you have, you do not love God.

Love- to cherish, be kind, gentle, deep affection. Show me you love me, tell me you love me. I am your mother. I love you. Do you need a hug? I will hug you. Do you need someone to listen to you? I can. Do you need help? I will help you. Do you need memories of your life that we shared? I can remind you. Do you need money? I will give you all I own. Do you need my strength? It’s yours. Do you need someone to show you the way? I can.

Xo all my love dearhearts.
Your mother.