Letter to My Children (June 27, 2024)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

Hello. I love you. Pray for you every day and often in the night. But it’s been a while (again) since I’ve written you all. Please understand that I would ALWAYS answer your calls or texts or letters IF YOU TRIED. I have been asking God why it’s difficult to write these past months. It’s not because you never answer. It’s not because of fabricated stories (lies), relayed to me. It’s not because I am mad at you or tired of you; though I’m sad at what you’ve become, and am tired.

I know God wants me to reach out to you. Yesterday, God showed me what was going on. I live peacefully here on Beck Road, with relatives all around, and old friends. I am not alone. Anguish and loss are lessened. Some happiness daily. Physically doing well again. And you are my children. The unbiblical isolation (cutting off) of all of us, has caused chaos, confusion, fear, wrong actions, bitterness, and copycat behavior in some young Christians.

You kids are articulate, hardworking, spiffy Christians. Doing a very very bad thing. Recall the Pharisees crucifying the Prince of Peace. Or at least turning him over to someone who did the deed. Jesus warned his followers that a day would come when those walking in the truth, would be turned out of synagogues (churches). Just like he was.

Took it all to God in prayer and asked for strength and perseverance. Above is a photo of Christina, And the lower photo is Josh and another boy. Taken while I was put away. Upon my being brought home, (9/2011), Dad explained the photos given to him by a church member who chaperoned the mini-vacation. Calvary Temple leadership encouraged Dad to take you kids to the beach, along with another father and kids whose mom was put away. To cheer up the kids and dads from the stress of putting their wives/moms away.

Yup, a picture is worth a thousand words. I love you all dearly.
Mom