Letter to My Children (September 10, 2023)

READ: Isaiah 65:2, Matthew 23:37, Nehemiah 9:26

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

You know I love Jesus. I love the Bible. I don’t listen to many sermons. Prefer the audio bible. But I listened to Pastor Scott the other day talking, (a ridiculous sermon from last Sunday). I thought I’d post a tiny bit of it. Along with the Bible verses to refute what he said.

I guess what he’s saying is that he’s a ‘true teacher’ because his congregation is brainwashed to obey everything. And other pastors of local churches are ‘false teachers’ because their congregations don’t obey what is taught. And he’s also implying God and his Son, Jesus Christ, are ‘false teachers’ because the bible declares sometimes people don’t obey God.

Yikes kids. Time to leave Calvary Temple in Sterling, Virginia. Go down the road to Cornerstone, for now. Lots of folks you know who’ve left Calvary Temple go there. It’s a good place to start the recovery from the mind control and spiritual abuse you are enduring. Just a place to breathe again. And make your own decisions.

You shouldn’t obey bad guys. If they are pastors or not.

Love you always and forever,
Mom