Letter to My Children (December 14, 2022)

Our family gathered at the cabin this past Sunday. Aunts, uncles, little cousins playing hide and seek with flashlights upstairs, and your grandparents loving it all. Why weren’t you here. You’ve lost so much.


To my adult children, whom I love very much:

I haven’t written in a long while. Think of you daily, pray for you often. I am offended by how you treat me. I realize the ’strange’ power of Pastor Star Scott’s words to keep you (and all the others at Calvary Temple in Sterling, Virginia) away from your own people. I know you would suffer rejection of friends, if you left. But. Leave Calvary Temple. There are Christian churches in your area that are solid. I’ve visited three, all close by.

Calvary Temple, once upon a time, long ago, maybe, was ok. Now it is heretic. Leave quickly, repent for cutting off your own flesh and blood to please a proud man, Pastor Star Scott. He is not God. He no longer speaks for God. He no longer is a pastor (was he ever really?) he is a Wolf. Stop attending. Stop listening. Don’t be afraid of them. Take your families, and leave. They are not like us; they love destruction, it feeds their power. We love life. Because we love Jesus, who gave us life.

Love,
Mom

 

My Calvary Temple Tactic's Blog Commentary post titled "A Rogue Church (AKA Calvary Temple)"