The three of us sisters. Your Aunt Nancy died last summer. Today was her birthday.

My previous post was written at the request of the leadership of Calvary Temple after going to the homes of my children, Pastor Scott and Waleed Zarou (a deacon at Calvary Temple). Waleed and his wife were the only ones who answered the door. We spoke for a long time. Jonathan, my eldest son, then appeared after a couple hours.

It was implied that if I took down the blog, and wrote a statement apologizing for hurting the feelings of Pastor Scott, the kids would be able to see me and our family members in NY. Late on Sunday night, September 12, 2021, I had the blog removed, and left a short, written statement.

On my drive back to NY the following morning, my son Jonathan called. He thanked me for removing the blog and providing the statement, adding that Pastor Scott wanted me to know he forgave me for writing the blog. However, I needed to add (to my statement), that the blog was full of lies/that I was a liar. To the contrary, the blog is truth and I will not lie and call myself a ‘liar,’ just because Pastor Scott says so.

I love my children. Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua, and Christina. I love the grandchildren we have not been allowed to meet. PennyRose, Weston, Hazel, Jackson, Madeline, Hudson, Maggie. Getting rid of the blog was a joy in order to see them all.

I am now resigned to the fact that there seems to be nothing I could do or say that would fulfill their requirements. However, in the hope that my children will contact me, I will wait two weeks before I consider if I should repost the blog.