Letter to My Children (March 28, 2021)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

How are you? It’s early, and I woke thinking a long time has passed since my last letter to you. My excuse (if there is one for neglecting one's immediate family!) is being busy out on the land where the house is being built. Of course, most parents can just pick up the phone to talk to their kids or receive calls from their kids, texts, pics, etc. But not if your kids attend Calvary Temple in Sterling Virginia. (Pastor Scott, as I have asked before, please let my kids call their father and mother and see us…it’s been 10 years.)

Anyway, sipping coffee, browsed for Calvary Temple (which controls your life) news, and came across this newest blog.

I read through and thought how many amazing people attend Calvary Temple. Nicely thought out and written. Like other blogs, it offers a unique perspective from someone who grew up in that church. Whereas dad and I were only there for three years before you kids were taken from us.

Quote from Alice in Wonderland…"Her mind has gone for a stroll and fallen down a rabbit hole.” How true.


Finally a faded photo of Calvary Temple itself. The epicenter of suffering. That overshadows our families, like an ominous cloud slowly hides the sunshine.

I will try to write more often. And send pictures. I was notified that my phone is being tracked again. Crazy control those pastors have over you kids. However, sending you all my love and hugs.
 

Mom