Letter from Sydney Case (March 26, 2018)


Star Scott:

     Ok, let me get this straight: you want to meet with Molly Fitch ALONE? Are you crazy? My husband, Molly's former pastor, would never even think of meeting alone with a woman! Or are you planning on having your underlings there to intimidate her? No good pastor I know would ever tell a woman that.
     My friend is brave enough to take on a pit of vipers in their calvary temple den, but yet she is scared of a meeting with you? Well, I think that you are terrified of being exposed for what you are and that is why you don't want credible witnesses at a meeting. (Although I doubt you even intend to meet with her at all). She is not your average doormat, is she? Star Scott, let me give you a word from the Lord:
Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron. 
     If there were ever a guy whose conscience has been "seared with a hot iron," then that would be you. Notice I can't even call you a man.

Sydney Case