Letter to My Children (August 26, 2014)

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/3qEjRLlL9iE


Dear Children,

      For the past few nights my dreams have been filled with images of you.  Happy scenes of hugs and talking and laughter.  I do not want to wake up.  We were always close.  And that is how these dreams are.  In this song, there is a line that I want you to notice.  "I see the slave awaken to the value of her soul."  More than ever, I see the lack of regard mankind has for the value of a soul.  Jesus paid for the souls of all men in his lifeblood.  Your souls are precious.  Please kneel down and ask your Heavenly Father if he wants you to keep obeying a man who is destroying souls.  God is gentle, he does not crush or break even a bruised reed, how much more the lives of the people he died to save?
     As always, I offer you my life, as your mom.  To warn you and do anything I can to help you in this life.  Call or write or txt if you want me, I will continue to call and write you.  When we see each other again, do not apologize for what you have been forced to do to me, I will apologize for leading you to trust in a person without doing due diligence on his background.  For accepting a pastor on the basis of his speaking ability, instead of looking into his past and seeing if he is a man of integrity.  (And to the many pastors who read these letters, shame on you, for not requiring integrity in the ministry of God according to the Scriptures.  You are the ones whom God set to watch over the flock so it not be abused by bad men, you have not warned this man of his wicked deeds, and God will hold you accountable for our lives.  And for the life of this man, whom Christ died for, which is also valuable.  Why haven't you warned him to turn from his wicked ways?  Please read Ezekiel 33.)

Always watching and waiting.  With love and hugs and kisses,
You own mom