Letter to My Children (April 3, 2019)

Dear Children,

     I haven’t written in a bit. I am sorry. Sending you a picture of the cottage view last spring, in anticipation of the coming beauty this year. I just today found out it was our Candace’s Joey, who is celebrating his 32nd birthday. Without his parents, brothers, or extended family. His mom sent me a note, saying they had not seen him (but from a distance) since he was 21 years old! How horrifying! This ‘cutting off’ is demonic. I have a couple of things I wish you would take the time to read.

One is from a blog called My Calvary Temple Tactics Blog. https://mycalvarytempletacticsblogcommentary.wordpress.com/ 

The other is from a blog called Shepherds Heart.
https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/news/delete-made-easy-cut-off-in-these-end-days 

     There is very good reading in both articles. I love you, Jonathan. I love you, Sarah. I love you, Josh. I love you, Christina. I love you, PennyRose. I love you, Jackson. I love you, Weston. I love you, Madeline. I love you, Hudson.

Xxoo Your mom and gramma.