Letter from an Old Family Friend (December 12, 2017)

Jonathan Fitch, Joshua Fitch, Christina Fitch, and Sarah Kain,

     I am not saying ‘Dear’ because your behavior towards your mother and sister is not endearing, it is manipulative and unchristlike. I hope your mom will put my letter on her website for you all to read, or your neighbors to read and tell you about. I heard you Jonathan, were mocking your mom being cast out of the home by your pastor and your father. The comment was along the lines of 'hotel room locks are on the inside of the room, mom could have left anytime she wanted!'
     I am shocked at a statement like this coming from kids I have known for over 25 years. You’d never have said that before Pastor Star Scott twisted your minds. And you cannot tell me he is not the one pulling your strings, because every pastor I KNOW, would have driven you to your mom by now to make things right. That he allows you to cut off your mom and family for six years shows he's the one calling the shots. So he can keep you all to himself, is my guess.
     Your mother was brutally treated, beat down emotionally and spiritually, and blackmailed into doing exactly what your pastors and father demanded of her, because of the THREAT OF NEVER SEEING HER KIDS AGAIN. Most decent moms will stand in front of a moving truck if it means keeping our kids safe. Why did that sadistic pastor have your father, keep her away for so long? Tom told us he hoped it would just be for a few days. Sick, sick, sick men get power by crushing the best people around them.
     So this brings me to one BIG QUESTION. If your mom could have left and been home with you all at any time, and she just suddenly DISAPPEARED, but you had no idea where she was, only your dad did......... WHY IN GOD'S HOLY NAME, DIDN’T YOU FIND HER AND BRING HER HOME? Don’t children typically CARE ABOUT THEIR PARENTS? If my MOTHER OR DAD OR SISTER OR CHILD OR HUSBAND SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A GOODBYE AND I HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM FOR 3 MONTHS, I WOULD ASSUME THEY WERE KIDNAPPED OR DEAD OR WORSE!!!!! AND I WOULD CALL THE POLICE TO HELP ME FIND THEM!
     What kind of sick pastors (and I call them pastors because they call themselves that, your mom calls them that, and you call them that), would encourage, allow, promote, be aware of this kind of thing going on in their church? And do NOTHING? Please don’t tell me they did not know. That is not true according to your dad, your testimony in court (transcripts), other people who have written your mom. Your pastor has talked about your mom, and the blog she writes. So he knew, and he knows, and he has done nothing to make your wrongs right.
     I’m sorry, but you are adults now and need some critiquing. I am astonished at your cruelty, your selfishness, your coldness, and your self-righteous attitude towards someone who had been rejected so thoroughly. You admit your mother has DONE NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT BE A LOVING AND PROTECTIVE AND A WONDERFUL MOM, (again your words). Yet you have disowned her, your sister and nephews, your father and all extended family. Personally you kids need to get off your high horse and ask your mother's forgiveness. The rest of your family will accept you after you fix that. You are not Christians. Not anymore. As an aside, I know for a fact, your wealthier grandparents say you will never get a penny of their money until you leave that church, and are talking to your parents.

Words of admonition from an old family friend. 

(I hope it drives your pastor nuts trying to figure out who I am. From questions I have asked Leah in the past, he likes to be in the know.)