Letter to My Children (April 11, 2017)



Dear Children,

     Here is another letter that came in the mail today. (Thank you whoever you are for your kindness in communicating with me.) Gretel dreamed last night we were all hiking together in Letchworth, just like we have so many times. Laughing and teasing, holding hands, like I often did, with Bean. Boys roughhousing. We do have a wonderful family. And thank you again Jonathan for telling me that Christmas Day I was put away for the second time, that I was a great mom. But I knew it was not you putting me away. Tom said it was either him or me, as he was told. This is truly a ridiculous tragedy of epic size. The ramifications of getting rid of mom has not only broken us all, but disturbed and angered hundreds of people all over.
     Please come home children. I do not mean move back, but come home and see us and be part of our lives again. You are loved. You are wanted. Your are our children and grandchildren. We accept and love your spouses. We need you. We will never ever stop reaching out to you. God never will, and neither will we.

xoxoxo
Mom