Letter to My Children (April 3, 2018)

Dear Children,

     I was able to spend a couple of days with old friends now living down south, who wanted to know all about how you are. You grew up around these families. Two of them are a retired pastor and his wife. They pray and cry out to God often for your release. What encouraged me was that all of them are pleased that I have not stopped fighting for you children to be allowed to have your mom and dad and sister and extended family again.
     Apparently, so does the anonymous insider of Calvary Temple who has been blogging for awhile now. In a recent post, which our daughter Gretel thinks is a response to our recent appeal to Pastor Scott which was again refused. https://tacticsofcalvarytemple.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/ceasefire/ 
     Sometimes the Tactics Blog is difficult to decipher. So more than a few of us are glad Michelle Freeman; whose personal story was written in The Wartburg Watch blog, decided to start a site helping explain Tactics. I will link it here: https://mycalvarytempletacticsblogcommentary.wordpress.com/
     Aside from all this, soon it is little John’s 3rd birthday. And we miss you all, and birthdays are not the same without you, and please call or text or come home and see us. I cry in my pillow at night for you, quietly so I do not wake up dad.

Xo Love and hugs and kisses, Mom.