Letter to Joshua (February 15, 2018)


Dear Joshua,

     While looking through the albums, I found so many pictures of you and me, so I am going to post a few for you. I have heard Olivia is not well, and you both are struggling. I love you. What can I do to help? Please tell Olivia we love her. I am deeply saddened that her parents Randy and Lynn Carr have aided Pastor Scott in hiding you from us. They were our neighbors and friends, and I would never have thought they would try to keep our son from us. It's horrible. It was obvious when I saw you and hugged you, for those 5 minutes, that they have not kept the love for your mom and dad alive, you looked at me as if I were a stranger. It broke my heart, broke Denise's heart who saw it, and saddened your little nephew Noah. He hugged your leg, and you did not even hug him back, or say a word to him. Oh, Josh, that is not who you were. Come alive again, and throw off the coldness. You are loved and you were always so loving and protective of your mama.

God bless you, my dear son.
Mom