Letter to Friends Who Once Were Part of Calvary Temple (November 26, 2017)

Dear Friends Who Once Were Part Of Calvary Temple,

     Thank you all, for your kindnesses to myself, and my husband, our daughter Gretel, and her children, and for constant attempts to share my love with my four kids still in Calvary Temple. Your names are remembered and your friendship cherished. I would list you all, but do not wish Pastor Scott to know who you are. He does read this I am told, you are precious people, and I hate the thought of your names being on the lips of a bad man.
  • Thank you to the young man who often texts to tell me I am a good mom. 
  • Thank you to the young ladies who visit us in New York, and treat us so kindly. 
  • Thank you to the lady who always had room in her home and family for me to stay. And has made me feel like a blessing, instead of a burden. 
  • Thank you to the couple who regularly made me come for food, and gave me advice and insight into the craziness of being marked and put away. 
  • Thank you to the young man who informed me of so many things that had been going on in leadership behind the scenes with my situation. 
  • Thank you to the young man who encouraged me to write this blog, even though it was so hard for me. 
  • Thank you to the young man who wrote and offered an apology for his treatment of me initially, and then since leaving CT, his dear friendship! 
  • Thank you to the young ladies who helped our daughter Gretel, in more ways than I can count. 
  • Thank you to the couples who have invited me to their homes to share their experiences and tell me all they can about what my kids are enduring. 
  • Thank you to all the older individuals who have written, called, texted, sent cards and anonymous notes, sending photos of my children that they had, from their time in CT, and their encouragement. 
     You are all heroes. Thank you for praying for me and my family to be brought back together. Thank you for doing all you can to make contact with my kids when you see them out. Thank you for loving us in deed and words. Thank you for being so brave despite all the pain and suffering you each have already endured. Thank you for giving me hope, that this nightmare will end, and joy will return. Thank you for showing us you care, over and over again.

God bless and keep you all.

Love,
Molly