Letter to My Children (June 25, 2017)


Dear Children,

     This video was sent to me recently by another godly mother, who is fighting for her children and grandchildren to be restored to them. Of course, you remember who Carter Conlon is; he is the son-in-law of the late David Wilkerson. He is a pastor of the Times Square Church in NYC.
     His church (along with the headquarters of Calvary Chapel in California and the Voice of the Martyrs main office) is who I called after being put away. I explained what had been done to me, by my husband at the pastor's direction. They were horrified. All three pastors from all three ministries were appalled and very concerned for my safety and the safety of you children.
     Each of the three pastors spent a long time talking with me, asking about my punishment, and the meetings held with the pastors, and then explained it was not 'authenticity Christianity' as Pastor Ron Zarou had tried to tell me when I protested. They said that it was cult-like, manipulative and abusive treatment, and even if it was cloaked in the Gospel, it was a misrepresentation of Gods heart and love for his church. Totally wrong, and to flee the church with my children as fast as possible. To not try to reason with the pastors, because if they were doing this to me publicly, then they were doing much worse behind closed doors. They'd seen men like this before. Greedy and power hungry. Lustful and untruthful. Dividers of families and back biters who destroy anyone opposing their position of authority.
     It was these three pastors, who prayed with me and encouraged me to document everything and to be totally open with what had been done to me. Not hiding out of embarrassment, but just honestly telling what was done. They all, (interestingly) quoted the same verse, 'They shall know the truth, and the truth shall set them free.' This was the verse I had on my mind all the time, that my children need to know the truth, so I must tell them what happened. So they can be set free. At the time, I had no idea how many other people would read these letters, and be set free from their own hellish memories of abuse at Calvary Temple. Or the courage it would give to others to shake the dust, finally, and move on in their walk with the Lord, knowing they are not the guilty party. I am glad.
     But my letters must continue because I do not have my own babies back yet. When that happens, I will probably cease to write these letters. Until that time, I must be strong and continue to fight for you to be restored to our family again.

Love, hugs and kisses,
Mom