Dear Pastor Scott and Greer (August 14, 2014)



     This a picture taken just before Jonathan left to go to college and join your church in Virginia. With my blessing he went, but I hated letting him go. I was sad, even though Pastor Wayne Hughes, Chuck and Linda Wood, and Pastor Miller all backed up your church then. Then. Now all of them do not. Now they have all done due diligence and discovered a sordid past. Now they are sad for all those they pointed towards you. And I am without my beautiful children. These two wonderful boys, who loved and honored their parents, loved God, loved their own family - you have stolen from us, and poisoned their minds and hearts with a doctrine that teaches them to destroy their own family at your command.... in order to secure their salvation. To please God they must hate their own family. You have twisted the very meaning of God's love to be something bad.  Calling good evil, and evil good. Why? How can you destroy us? We are so dear and precious to our Lord, he died for us, while you tell my dearest babies that not speaking or answering the phone, or door is Christlike? I call, text, write, knock and am rebuffed. You must have had your work cut out for you, it must have taken weeks to get my kids to obey you in doing this evil deed to their own beloved parents and extended family. Because my children were raised to love and honor and cherish dad and I, and love and care for their siblings, and extended family. I can imagine some of their objections to the 'mind numbing meetings' in the back rooms during church services, as you had the pastors trying to get my children to 'kill' their own parents and family.

Questions such as:
"Why?  My mom loves God!  Why is she being put away?"
"I don't understand why my mom has to be put away?"
"Mom has always been up front, but she is afraid now.  What is going on in those meetings?"
"We know dad doesn't tell the truth, so why do you listen to him?"
"You have said dad isn't a Christian, so what?  Why can't I talk to him?"
"You say mom is a godly woman, but needs to be broken....for what?"
"Where is my mom?"
"Why can't I talk to my mom and ask her questions?"
"Why is my dad able to be in church if he is not a Christian, but mom cannot attend church, because my dad is making her work a minimum wage job to help keep her broken...and her hours are during church services."
"I want my mom!  Why can't I have my mom live in the house with us?"
"I think this is wrong, what has she done?" 
"What did she do?  I never saw anything!"
"Just because she cries and dad lies doesn't mean she should be put away does it?"

     But I know the verse you used to persuade them to kill me and dad and Gretel and Noah and all the rest of those who love them up here... Any man who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.... You have taught them to do wrong things. Greer how can you do this?  I loved you all. I only thought the best, even when Pastor Ron Zarou was saying goofy things... I figured you both had no idea what he was up to. 
     When he said to me that day that Tom lied to his face...”Even when Tom is wrong he is right!” and my response to that goofy statement..."No.  When he is wrong he is wrong.  And when he is right he is right." You should not call evil good, or call good evil. God said that.  Do what is right.  I forgive you all.  No bitterness. Only heartbreak and sorrow for my children, and for Tom to see that you can repent. He is horrified by what your background is. I believe time is short-do call me, do come and see me.  You will not be rebuffed as you have done to me... my door is open, my phone works, and I will do anything I can to help you right the wrongs which have been committed against our family. Tom and I both, as we have forgiven each other, will show the same grace and kindness. But it is time to stop muddying up the water of truth. There is only one reason you won't allow the children to talk with us all; it is because we are speaking the truth. And you are afraid you will lose them, and many others who love them down there, will also be offended with you and leave. It might happen. But having peace with God is the more important thing, correct?

Sincerely,
Molly Fitch