Letter to My Readers - September 2, 2026

 

Dear Readers,

Yesterday, a friend called me after seeing Jonathan and his kids in Perry. So, of course, I went right over.

I did get to see Jonathan (in a public place). And introduced myself to each of his children (my three grandchildren).  I’ve never met them before. They are beautiful and sweet.

Tom was there and said, "Molly, are you ready to repent?" I said, "Repent for what, Tom?" 

Jonathan then directed Tom and Carly and the kids to get in the truck. I said, "Jonathan, why don't we walk towards your family, and we can talk? He said, "Mom, are you ready to repent?"

I asked, "Jonathan, repent for what?" He said, "You know what you have to repent for." I told him, "I do not, Jonathan. 

Star Scott does this to people. I hear from people that this has happened to them. They call me because they see my number on my blog.

Folks read, and they have questions. I tell them what happened." 

“Jonathan, this is so wrong. You know this is not Jesus. You were not raised this way. If we had known this was going on, we would never have gone there."

Please listen to the 7:40-9:30 timestamp in the video below. It’s an example of what is happening in these high-control churches. 

The methods of destruction of family are the same in all these different groups. 

Molly