Letter to Calvary Temple Members (April 10, 2022)

Dear Calvary Temple Members,

Today I received a link to watch the dedication of our newest grandson Nathaniel Michael Fitch. I love Joshua, and his wife Olivia, I love little Maggie and Nathaniel.

We were not told of the birth. We were not told of his name. We were not told of the dedication. But thankfully, someone inside Calvary Temple alerted us to pray as Olivia was in labor, pray for Nathaniel's strength, as he was not perky after the birth. We did pray. I sent Josh a text saying we were praying. We were told our grandson's name and how much he weighed, by strangers…anonymously.

Star Scott (the pastor) says the ‘enemy tried to destroy some of these young people from the Fitch clan’….Out of his own mouth. He is the enemy who has tried (unsuccessfully) to destroy the Fitch Clan. He separated them from mother, father, sister, nephews, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Blood is thicker than water. So please. Stop trying to take other people's kids and give the impression that God wills it. He doesn’t. You wanted them, I was in the way, their father then was in the way. You got rid of us, to get at them. I condemn you for theft (coveting your neighbors' children) before God and the angels of heaven. I turn you over to God. 


Our children will return. We have only love for them. I admonish Lynn and Randy Carr (the other grandparents in this photo), to not hide our son and grandchildren from us. I admonish all those in Calvary Temple who isolate our children and grandchildren from their own family members. Stop using God to try and justify bad deeds.

The parents and grandparents of Jonathan, Joshua Sarah, and Christina Fitch. PennyRose, Weston, Hazel, Jackson, Madeline, Hudson, Maggie, and Nathaniel.