Letter to My Children (March 13, 2020)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua, and Christina,

We took the above photo just a few weeks before dad put me away, on Pastor Scott's orders. Your aunt, uncle, and cousins were vacationing with us at Topsail Beach. Not all were there, hence the paper plates with names! I am reposting the recent blog post by Michelle Freeman. You Sarah, were friends with her and her son Stuart. Often writing to tell me what a great person she was, how I should meet her, and how we would be fast friends. And you were right Sarah. Michelle is a valiant Christian, and I call her friend. Although we became so after both of us being ostracized by Calvary Temple in Virginia for our stand for the truth.

We love you, many of us. And wish you would free yourselves from this unChristlike tyranny over your lives. Please kiss my two new granddaughters Hazel and Maggie for me.

Xo Your own mom

Silence is Golden Post