Letter to Christina (August 24, 2019)

Dear Christina,

     How are you sweetheart? Looking through the old photos, I have to get another box to hold all the pictures found tucked away in nooks and books. Cleaning out the bookshelves, getting ready to move out of the cottage, I saw this one. You are riding Shyboy (Aunt Melody gave him to Sarah, drove all the way from Tennessee to deliver him as a surprise!) Your cousin Emily is holding the reins. I spoke with Emily yesterday, and she still loves horses! She is lovely and has grown into a sweet young lady. I asked her to reach out to you and to remember that you and your siblings are family. And family stick up for each other.
     We love you, dear youngest child of mine. God bless and keep you. Call me, and I will come to you. XO.

Love,
Your own Mom