Letter to My Children (January 26, 2017)



Dear Children,

     It is dad's birthday. We did not hear from any of you, not because you are traumatized from brutal treatment, but because your pastors are keeping you from us. We tried to make it a nice day for your father. Your nephews and I baked a small cake and supper for Bompa. We sang Happy Birthday and played. Gretel was spending the day skiing with Brad.
     Early on, I woke up at 3:30 am. I woke up distressed from a dream of you kids. So I got up and walked about the house praying. The heavy heart persisted all day. After Gretel and the boys had left to go home, I saw an email from Patty Semineau with a YouTube video that I just listened to. It was heartbreaking. I do not want anyone to go to hell.
     So I am reposting this YouTube video so that the plain gospel of Christ can be heard by you children, the pastors, and hopefully all the others in Calvary. Jesus came to save lives, give abundant life, give us hope, adopt us into his family.
     I love you and am not bitter. I want my children back in my arms. I want the pastors to get right with God and repent for their wicked deeds. Jesus said there would be many who believe they know him and their deeds revealed the difference. They did not care for others. (Matthew 25:41-46) I like the verses Tactics has listed recently. One said, 'Though he speaks fair, believe him not, for their are seven abominations in his heart'. That verse made me think of the song we used to sing when you were young, by Judy Roberts. Do you recall the tune?

There are six things, even seven,
That the Lord hates, things he cannot stand.
Proud looking eyes, a lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood.
One that thinks of wicked things to do,
Feet that run to evil too.
Anyone who loves to lie about others.
And one who causes trouble with his brother.

     By the way, this YouTube was sent to Patty by her son Steven. Of course, you will recall that Steven was my son-in-law Taylor's best friend growing up. He was the best man in Taylor & Sarah's wedding. Unfortunately, when his parents were forced out of Calvary, (without their wonderful son Joey), Steven was no longer allowed to be Taylor and Sarah's friend. Years of friendship destroyed, by their pastor. It is shameful.

Love and hugs and kisses.
Mom