Letter to My Children and Friends (October 31, 2016)



Dear Children and Friends,

 I saw this movie and cried. I thought you should all see it. More and more I think the only people who have courage to look on evil and weep are the sweetest of souls. Or perhaps those close To death through old age, and their inborn desire to preserve themselves is fading. Children Look on our situation and cry. Because with all my heart, I believe God looks on it and cries. And then get off your knees and do something, anything, please TRY to get your parents back, please come knock on my door as I have on yours. Please call and text my phone as I have yours. Please call and ask my pastor friends to put in a word for you as I have done with yours. You will not be turned away. You will be welcomed with open arms and love. No matter what you have done or what you have become-come home. Others may condemn you, I will never. Others may blame you, I do not. As long as we have each other, it doesn't matter what others say.

We are family.
XO Mom