Letter to My Children and Those at Calvary Who are Hiding Them (February 27, 2016)

To My Children, and those at Calvary Temple who are hiding them from us:

     It's been awhile since I have written my children here. I also send them texts, and calls. I have never received a response from them. Verbal or written. I do not know if they are allowed to read my letters. Many of us have been cut of by my children. All those who have told them what they are doing is wrong. God forbid that anyone should awaken their consciences. Years ago, Candace once expressed her anger of wrongs done in her childhood. I encouraged her to keep trying to build on her relationship with those that hurt her. No matter how difficult. I am following my own advice. I have been nearly destroyed by Pastor Starr Scott and his fellow pastors and the passive friends who attend his church. The ones who loved me and my family, and have turned a blind eye to the wanton destruction of my family because Pastor Scott just wanted to "...try it."
     Imagine a pastor telling a man to put his wife of 25 years, and mother of his five children, grandmother of his first grandchild, into a motel for 6 weeks alone, with no food or transportation, forbidding her to call anyone for help, and calling or bringing her food whenever he felt so inclined or permitted by the pastor. And Pastor Scott told my husband on the phone via Pastor Ron Zarou (on speaker), "....it's a great idea Tom." To which I was in shock, and responded to my husband, "Tom, no! Only cults do this! Please don't do this to me." All this to "...break me."
     Break me of what? Of being good and strong and faithful and truthful and honest and upright. Break me of my habit of not obeying anyone if I see what they wish me to do is wrong. Break me of having influence on my children and all the young people and old people at Calvary Temple; because they knew I am a good example to all. So how to ruin that kind of a person?  Play on the mind and will of an emotionally unstable guy, to destroy the sane, kind, loyal wife he was blessed with. And thereby insinuate to the children, who are good and loving children and especially so towards their mother; that they cannot trust either of their parents, and should transfer all love and affection to Pastor Scott!
     Can pastors actually do that you say? Yes they can, if they are sneaky enough. If they are willing to lie and defame and slander and coerce the hearts and minds of young and naive kids. Especially good kids who were raised by a trusting mom who believed authority figures were to be honored. I was raised that way. And they were raised that way. I had never imagined a pastor would want to do what Pastor Scott has done, to families. And the one time I heard a whisper of this, I did what I was taught to do, went directly to people at Calvary whom I had known for years, and asked them point blank. Because I assumed they would tell me the truth. And I was wrong again, they lied. Point blank. Good respectable God fearing friends (I thought), lied to my face. Denied the whisper of families being destroyed. And now a few years hence, that family that was once intact, beautiful and thriving, is now reduced to only one of it's three great kids. Because they have kicked out their two daughters, and have nothing to do with them or their lovely grandchildren. And Calvary Temple has the gall to tell me to repent...only now they say repent for broadcasting this abuse worldwide. Which is done to warn other unsuspecting, good families from imminent destruction.
     We will one day soon, receive our children back with open arms and hearts. We love them, and because we love them, we are telling them the truth. Not to hurt them,  but to set them free from the lies they are believing. And may God forgive all those adults who have aided and abetted Pastor Scott in keeping our children from us. Stealing lives and souls for your own pleasure. God have mercy on you all. It is repulsive. And it is NOT biblical Christianity. Like Chuck said, it is just a man made kingdom, that is rotting from the inside out, with the label of a church.  Let the real church of Christ stand and speak against such atrocities. We may as well be in the Colosseum of Rome being thrown to the lions for the sport of the citizenry.  And like Rome, which was rotting and about to fall even as it was persecuting the righteous in its own stadium; so is Pastor Scott's corrupt kingdom going to be exposed for the evil and wicked deeds of it's ruthless men and women who traded in the souls of men for profit. We are in the last days. When evil men are waxing worse and worse, and those evil men are dressed to look like the good guys, the sheep.
     Children, I am all for repentance. If Pastor Scott wishes to call or come and see me, and repent for what he has done to us all, of course you know I would extend him forgiveness. I am not bitter.  I am righteously indignant at such evil being leveled at our family by a man who calls himself a pastor for God. But he is after all, just a man. And all men sin. So if he wishes to acknowledge his grave sin of slandering your parents, and separating us from you four kids, sowing division. Great. Until then, or until my death, I will persevere in calling a spade a spade.
     Calvary Temple is destroying families, lives, and trading in the souls of men for it's own profitability. It is promoting the gospel in order to procure families/ young people to corrupt with unbiblical mandates (secretively through private meetings). Now that I have found all this out in the past few years since I was 'put away', I have and will speak publicly against this place. Until they repent and restore what they have destroyed. I speak from my own experience. And others also speak here, from their own experience. We speak and we warn the world and the true church. Because Pastor Scott is a pro at using our wonderful children and spouses and families to prop up his sagging empire. But lies always bow under their own weight----to kneel before the truth. Jesus abhors what goes on at Calvary Temple.

P.S.  "I’d also ask you something even more challenging...when you hear about terrible things happening to people, take care of the victims. And keep blame where it belongs—with the perpetrator. With the one who thought the thought, made the choice, and committed the act." ~Author unknown