Letter to Cali and Silas from Grandpa and Grandma Simoneau (February 23, 2016)

To our dear sweet Cali and Silas:

Who because of Gods love alive in my heart can fill my heart with so much love for both of you and prayer for you everyday, even though you don't know us at all.

God is the one who instituted marriage and family. We love you and long for the day to hug and hold you both. I'm reminded in the scriptures, the place that we as grandparents have in the lives of our grandchildren and our own children.

Well, let me catch you both up on things going on in our lives:

Your grandpa went to Haiti on a missions trip and they were putting up solar panels and putting a generator in. They had some hurricane winds come and knock down the panels. So our church and a church in Michigan I think sent funds to send your grandpa and a helper back to Haiti to fix and put up new solar panels. I will let you know how it all goes when your grandpa gets it done.

I have been blessed beyond what I could ever have imagined making and working in some great places. God has been opening up the doors of heaven and blessing me. But my most important thing is when you all leave CT, I want to be available to be with you guys as much as possible.

Uncle Michael is still driving the true moo truck and loving his job. He comes here Sunday's to go to church with us.

Uncle Steve is still in accounting and still training in basketball. He also trains kids in basketball.

Uncle Philip is still works as a building engineer and is going very well. He and Steve got new cars which is huge for those guys.

Uncle Peter works at lifetime doing kids camps and trains kids on the side for basketball. He also got a great full time job that I had prayed the Lord would bring something he liked and that they would be Christians and yep God answered my prayer. He loves it and they love him and he has a lot of potential growth there. Praise God!

Your grandpa and I have been working in children's ministry since 1981, 1984 for me. We love our cute kindergarteners now.

I was reading in the book of Acts as on Wednesday nights we are in that book. Our church which is why I love it so much is they go straight through the bible. We are in Acts and I have learned so much since being here. Our pastor always makes it applicable to our lives today.
I saw that it is God who adds to the church. Jesus is coming, and we know that and are busy sharing the good news. At the same time in the end days, people's hearts will wax cold but no where does it teach that the church isn't growing. Calvary teaches in the last days the church will get smaller but that is just not what the bible teaches.

Our church is growing and we are getting ready to move into our new building in November I believe. God is and has been doing great things in our church. People are getting saved. Lives are being changed. People healed. God is good!

We are so thankful to the Lord for leading us to cornerstone that puts Jesus as the center of everything.

When I'm there praying, I visually see you all there with us as one family worshipping our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

We love you both and your dad and mom so very much. I am standing and believing God to restore to us what Satan has tried to steal and destroy.

None of what your parents are doing is of God. It is of a mere man who wants to control everything and everyone and does not know God nor how to trust God for anything. It is very sad.


Love and prayers always:
Grandpa and Grandma Simoneau! ❤️❤️