Letter to My Children (August 21, 2015)

Dear Children,

Once again dad and I have had an opportunity to relay messages of love and acceptance along to current Calvary Temple members for you to hear. I always think you will receive them, and then after a time of reflection, realize most likely you do not hear what those messages are. Because, although they may wish to repeat what we have said, to do so might well endanger them and their families. They could easily be defamed and possibly lose their children or spouse or parents. To me is is so bizarre that Christians are afraid of Christians. And that so many Christians cannot be open and truthful about everything, out of fear of their pastors! It is mind-numbing and just evil. We are in the last days, where wickedness is abounding.

Even dad said last night, as he, Gretel and I were talking, was I going to post this on the blog to you children. And I said to him, "No, if I do it might get them in trouble, because probably they are are not supposed to talk to us, right?" But this morning, after speaking with a former deacon of Calvary, why can't I be as open and honest as I have always been. It may not be pretty, but it's honest.

There are things I promised not to do anymore. Like Gramma Fitch asked me not to tell people up here what dad had done to me and Gretel, as it would ruin his reputation, and I agreed to try and protect him [except where my family and close friends knowing the truth was concerned] and have asked others to be discreet in those matters. We love him, and try only to share what needs to be said to warn others, and prevent more destruction of lives, and inform you children of the truth. Also Pastor M***** asked me to not mention his name or church in Virginia on my site anymore (after he and Pastor Wayne received a phone call from Greer Scott). Foolishly, I agreed, as I had no desire to hurt his ministry. Pastor Wayne, rebuked me for writing and asked me not to mention him anymore, but by then I was well aware of the silencing of the truth going on, and did not agree to do that. Privately in conversation, his wife Maryanne, has told me that Pastor Wayne and Pastor M***** do not agree with what has been done to me, and feel terrible, and will do what they can to direct my children to come home to us. I am grateful for that undercover show of support. By why does it have to be undercover?

So my message for you was this: Children I love you and miss you. You are precious and wonderful and valuable and I am so proud of you. Do not blame yourselves for what you have done to me and dad and Gretel, I know you do not know the truth and told to do it by the pastors. When you find out the truth, you will feel terrible, but we are not angry with you, we do not blame you. Just come home. It's all going to be ok, we accept you unconditionally, all of you. Do not blame yourselves! You are the most wonderful children and I love you so much. Kiss them and hug them for me, I said. And send them home to us.

Love you dear ones,
Mom