Letter to George and Sarah from Yvonne (August 17, 2015)

Dear Dad and Mom,

I know that Nana told you we are expecting our second child. She told me that you both were very sad that you would never know this grandchild either. I want to remind you that is a choice you have made. Mark and I have always told you our door is open when you decide to leave the cult that you are in. We were very gracious on two occasions making opportunities for you to meet Ariana, which I am glad we did. Both of our children have been miracles sent to us from God and we will protect them as God has commanded us to. Now that we know you are continuing to support people that abuse children physically and sexually we cannot allow our children to be around that sin. Nana did say you might want to call us and I told her I would love to hear from you. I suspect you haven’t called one because leadership told you not to and two because you know how blunt I am. Yes if you call we will not talk about the weather or the kids. I want to know how you can condone such evilness. Especially with grandchildren and the nieces you still have in there. I am fearful for them and cannot understand why you are not. Maybe you can just trust leadership when they say it didn’t happen, but surely you can remember the abuse I suffered from Joanne for three years. Do you remember I faked being sick for at least a month just so I didn’t have to go to her class? I will be posting my story soon and I do hope it makes it into your hands and you remember the truth. Lastly, in the times we have talked since I left, you have said that you want me to remember my first love. I never left my first love , in fact, I grew deeper in love with God after I left.

Your daughter and first born,
Yvonne