Letter From Candace's Husband's Family (August 16, 2015)

Hi to my precious Cali and Silas.
My Joey and sweet Candace.

     I want to warn all those inside and outside Calvary Temple to stay away from this place and if in, come out. Why would we be lying about these things? What are we gaining? We love Jesus and always have.    
     My son and his young family, has been separated from us for 7 years, and this needs to stop. We have met Cali (briefly) 2 times and she will be 4. Also Silas is 6 months old and haven't met him at all. Why would we (your own parents) lie to you Joey? We have done nothing wrong. We told you the truth (about what really happened at Calvary Temple).
     This is our job as parents Joey, to warn our children if we see something that is not right. Look at all the bad fruit: Broken marriages (mandated from pastor) amongst those that don't want divorces. Children dishonoring their parents. Parents turning their children away, when God has placed each child in the home they belong in.
     Joey, please turn back and do what you know is right. Honor us, your parents. Be part of your brothers' lives again. Bring your beautiful family for us to love and be part of their lives too. If you have questions, our pastors at Cornerstone Church in Leesburg would be glad to talk to you and Candace. We know that possibly you and Candace are being held against your will, by coercion, fear of reprisal, or losing your children. We are praying. Let us help you.

We love you and are always here for you.
Grandma and grandpa and your brothers love you

P.S.

Hello Candace,

     We were not home all day, and upon return were notified that you are up here in NY, and people wanting to look you up and speak with you. I just let your husbands folks know, you see they stayed with us for a couple days this spring. We had a lovely visit. Re-acquainting and hearing their heartbreaking story of loss of Joey and all of you.
     You were always like one of my own kids to me. And I recall with tenderness, the time you came up to me when I was put away, in a public place, and hugged me tight. I was so afraid someone would see you, and told you to go quickly or you might get into trouble. Or I might. I had just finished knitting your first baby's blanket. To be given to Pastor Ron on one of their checkup calls on me, to give to you for your baby shower. I missed so much during that 93 days of enforced isolation and brainwashing. I learned that the face of evil is sometimes beautiful. Calvary Temple with all its money is beautiful, but it is a tomb. Full of death and destruction, feasting upon the young people who are lured into its trap of money, looks, sports, good jobs, fancy things, cars, mixed with a sslot of Tozer quotes, etc. Please read the tactics blog Candace. Have Chris read it. I know you are scared. I know my Sarah told me that they wanted to put you out and take baby Cali away from you, but Joey asked to 'dung around the tree one more time'....I was horrified, but could say nothing if I wanted to stay home with my kids. We were trapped. But I am not trapped now, and I will help you both if you ever need me. Just call or knock on my door. I love you, and am so sorry. If I had known. He is not the man he has purported himself to be.
XO
Molly

Tactics Blog: https://tacticsofcalvarytemple.wordpress.com

I was sent some pictures months ago of you, but never used them. I like this one, although have another of your sweet little guy. XO Gretel misses you too. XO