Letter to My Children (July 12, 2015)



Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua and Christina,

     I am certain you have seen Mrs. Case and Danny at the protest across from church this morning. They were displaying the signs I painted this week with notes for you. When they said they were visiting DC, I asked if I could send notes along for you all. As when others visit the area, they drop off letters or stop to try and see and talk with you. Because we all love you. Why don't I come more, as I used to? Well, you know that all of 2012, I came each week, although not one of you ever spoke to me. And toward the end, you all refused to even open your doors when I knocked. Finally, calling the sheriff to come when I stopped by to see you. Even though I did nothing but cry and try to speak with you. Taylor said he would call the police if I came, and I know that Carly did call them to come once when I knocked on Jonathan's door and tried to speak to him. It broke me inside, I am not afraid, just so wounded. It was so evil, and I know that you children would never in a million years think of doing that, so it must have been the 'counsel' of the leadership at Calvary Temple. Just like they 'counseled' Christina to run away from home, jump out of a car at a stop sign, climb out of her window and take off on the 4 wheeler alone for hours without telling me. Endangering a minor child. Remember how your cousin Bradley, a policeman, gave Christina a talking to when we finally found her? He was shocked at such behavior. And how Dr. Joe Harvey told us that he could tell someone was coercing Christina to do these things, an adult/s, because a 15 year old was not wired to think this way. So I mostly write, call, text now. And pray.
     I was thinking about all the stories of very good and Christ-like women who have been 'put away' by Pastor Scott. Now it makes sense why the women are singled out, as the allegations of child abuse are surfacing, there is no one more vigilant over children than a momma. Remove the good mommas, then have the church leaders usurp the parental roles, denigrating the fathers and mothers responsibility to oversee their own children, sow division between the spouses, and you have the perfect scenario for children to be abused by authority figures, who claim to be representing God and His Word.
     Children, I love you. God will vindicate your mom, and all those who have helped to separate us will face exposure and justice. They will be ashamed. And God will restore the years we have had stolen from us, drying our tears, giving us laughter and joy once again. I forgive each one of you. I forgive Taylor, Carly and Olivia for any bad things they have said or done. It is going to be ok. I love you all dearly. I cannot wait to hold and hug and kiss you all.  Look up, Jesus is coming soon, please call me today. xxoo

Love,
Mom, Dad, Gretel and all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvp6FnYWRZU&feature=youtu.be

I don't know if you have seen this movie, but some people in NY recommended it to me and said that it reminded them of Calvary Temple.