Letter to Christina and Sarah (June 8, 2015)




Dear Christina and Sarah,

     I have cried too much. I love the pictures that one of your friends has sent me. I cannot stop looking at them. Christina looks so sweet and pretty, I love my baby. She is and was always a joy and comfort to me. For being number 5, (and you all know the story of her birth, how after she was born, all I did for that first year was rock and hold her), she was delightful, climbing the pantry shelves to get to the candy.  Loving dogs, sucking her thumb!  So much like the Beck side of the family. You are so pretty.Your hair reminds  us of when you were little. And now you are graduating. How sad, I cannot stop the tears. To celebrate the beginning of your adult life without us. But so proud of you as always.
     And Sarah, your children are sweet. We have been told by those inside Calvary that your children are the prettiest ones in the nursery. I always hoped for a baby with redgold and curly hair like Mrs. McD. Penny has it. And little Weston has his Uncles' blue eyes and narrow face. I have a very similar picture of Josh on his second birthday. I know you are a good mommy like Gretel is, so proud of you.
     What I want all the hundreds of people who read this  blog to know – is that we only see pictures of you when your anonymous friends inside and outside of Calvary send us the pictures. We are told that around two thirds of those inside Calvary Temple wish to leave, but are afraid and stay to not lose a part of their family. How awful. We have not seen you in person or spoken with you since 2012. And I have called, texted, written with no response. Dad also says you have nothing to do with him. Of course you also have cut off all extended family and friends. There are only a few who think it is ok for you to destroy your parents for God, they are wacky psuedo-christians. Is it right for a pastor to keep children from their parents? Is it right for him to say to children that they are hating God if they love and honor their parents? Is it right for a pastor to lie to children and defame their parents to the children in order to keep them for himself? If I could reason with him I would, but he doesn't listen to reason, he is a law unto himself apparently. We love you. I am dying without you. I pray for it. This world is too wicked. I have been a good wife and mother, but am defamed and bereft of my children, by a pastor! This is insane. And it is happening all across this once Christ-centered nation. Now many pastors use the sheep for their own gain. Pastors used to protect the sheep, pastor Scott is destroying and devouring the sheep.  And the men with him, do not stop him. Christina and Sarah, get your brothers, and come home, please. We are always ready with open arms and hearts. Your coming home will bring so much encouragement to us, you will put life in us again. You have seen all the things exposed by the media and others, terrible secrets that are now known. The mask of hypocrisy has been lifted. God is just and is judging his church. As it should be. 

Love you so much. 
Mom

P. S. Norma Dimsey, how could you photograph our daughters graduation picture without notifying her parents? Are you a christian? Did you do this to your parents? Shun them, run away from them, never speak to them? You should at least have had the decency to send us copies of those pictures along with an apology, telling us if you are afraid of disagreeing openly against pastor, which many have done, as they send us pictures of our children. That we understand. Your brother and sister-in-law, your own nieces have testified to you the terrible price we have paid for being godly and refusing knuckle under to pastor. You need to decide which side you are on.