Letter to My Children (July 4, 2014)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua, and Christina,

     I have not written in a month, but every day I carry on conversations in my heart with you. I ask you questions like, Sarah how is our newest grandson, what is his name, why are you killing us with your silence? Or Jonathan your photo is beautiful, but tell me son, how do you smile so happily? We rarely smile anymore, and underneath even that is an ache that never goes away. Joshua, I have been told you are happy, and am glad, so much prayer has been made for you and Olivia, she is very lucky to be your wife, we hope she loves you as much as we do. Dearest Christina, you are wonderful, and dad and I need you to come take care of us, we need your love. 
     And then to the men who are teaching you and many others to commit such wicked deeds, how can you use Gods name to justify your evil destruction of people. Have you no fear of God? With your mouth you speak nice things of God, but your actions tell the real truth. Give all our children back to us today, give all the women back to their husbands, and tell the husbands to go beg their wives forgiveness for throwing them out. And please stop lying. It is wrong to lie. And tell the fathers to bring back their children they have thrown away.  And ask the children's forgiveness.    

It is time to do what is right.

And always I love you my own dearest children....all five and your families.  And we always will.

Song: You Cannot Lose My Love

Love,
Mom