Letter to Sarah (August 31, 2013)

     .....please come home.  Bring your family, bring my children and come home.  I love you, my heart is broken, I would do anything to have you here.  Tell me what you want and I will do it.  But don't ask me to call evil good, or to call good evil.  
     Jac called and told me about your gift..  I cried.  That letter and pictures -you should be writing to your mom and dad and that gift should be to your sister and her husband.  Jac knows it, she cried when you sent it.  She told me how wrong it is, and no one thinks what you have done is godly. Everybody at CCA knows about what you are doing, Pastor Stroud gave a deposition to the lawyer and guardian in NY.  You cannot find a christian in NY who thinks this is godly.  You cannot find a non-christian who thinks this is good.  
      Please forgive me for trusting  men.  Two pastors have apologized for promoting Pastor Scott's ministry, and although they do not want me to mention their names anymore they are praying and hope you come out soon.  They just do not want the ire they receive from Calvary Temple, but to live their lives peacefully.  Why do you persecute the people Jesus bled an died for?  Why do you slander and defame your sisters and brothers in Christ?  I pray everyday for the pastors that God will give them the strength to make all the wrongs right.  To ask forgiveness to restore what has been taken away, to humble themselves before the Lord's return and not abuse the flock of God anymore.
     It is the truth. No matter what pressures to 'not offend', I am telling you the truth.  I am one of God's little chidren, and so are my children.  And anyone that causes us to stumble, the Scripture says it would be better for a millstone to be put around their neck and cast into the sea.  God
will fight for us.  
     I love you my dear sweet Sarah.  I see your photos online and I weep.  Everyday I look at your pictures, I look at pictures of Josh and Bean-the one Renee just sent made me cry.  She is so beautiful, and she looks so sad for not having her parents that would do anything for her-people from all over send me the photos I have no access to.  The photos of MY OWN CHILDREN and grandchildren.
     Only God can make such a horrible situation right.  I do not know what to do.  How could my own sweet babies do this?  But I love and forgive you, God will wipe aaway our tears soon.  In prayers often, God encourages me that we will soon be together again!  And I cannot wait for 
that day.


Love hugs and kisses and lots of tears