Letter to My Children (June 15, 2018)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

     Yesterday we were talking about when you are allowed to be part of our family again. People have asked me how to treat you. With kindness and friendship. Just being normal. Like you were raised.
     Josh, I found a photo of you fishing the other day, and coincidentally, your nephew Noah is on the brochure this year for our county. He and Mr. Connor were out ice fishing. Mr. Connor caught the fish and then took a picture of Noah holding it up to send to Gretel.
     We are grateful for our friends and family. They have stood by us as we fight for you all. Carly told me you were the best five kids in Calvary Temple. I have no doubt. You are ours, raised well. And it is wrong for Calvary Temple to keep you from us.

Come home.

Love and hugs,
Mom