Letter to My Children (December 15, 2019)

Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Josh, and Christina,

     How are you all? Christmas is just a couple of weeks away. The weather up here in NY is cold and biting. Lots of fields still have corn unharvested, the wet and snow Came early. We have put up a few bird feeders outside, and have woodpeckers, Morning doves, chickadees, bluejays, cardinals, and sparrows.
     I just read Rachel’s story in the blog linked here. I hope you will read it also. Along with Her, I extend a hello to her family still in CT. I was Friends with her aunts and uncles. Too many lies have been floated regarding the Destruction of our families. It is past time to listen to those who have been rejected by Calvary Temple. Amazingly, the stories blend together, that is how How eerily similar they are. Thank you to Rachel for her bravery in writing her story, and Her kindness extended to those who did the cutting off. She is behaving like a real Christian.

I love you, my own children. Xo Mom