Letter to Joshua (June 18, 2019)

Dear Joshua,

     Look at this photo from the past! You were so proud of your big brother and loved anything he liked. I am quite proud of you in your own right as well! An engineer I am told! How pleased we were when we found out. Of course you remember, dad, Mr. and Mrs. McDougall, and I always told you how smart you were with electricity, wiring, etc. You could fix about anything. Even as a child. Not to mention the lathe you purchased when you were what 13?? With your own money! (Jonathan bought a four-wheeler, you bought yourself a lathe!!!). You were also very loving and kind to each of your siblings, especially close with Gretel. And very protective of your mom and dad. I love you dear man. Come home to me, and bring your wife Olivia. I hope she is feeling well. We had been told she was in pain. God bless you my son. Call or come or write.

I love you always and forever.
Your mom