Letter to Jonathan & Carly (February 26, 2019)

Dear Jonathan and Carly,

      Happy Anniversary. It is this month, on my birthday, that you were married back in 2009. Hard to believe ten years is past already. I only have been able to know Carly for 3 short years. And now you both have had three little ones, Jackson, Madeline, and Hudson. I only a year ago had the joy of hugging Jackson. Madeline was napping, and so just talking with Carly for those few minutes and listening to Jackson (who looked just like his daddy!) was wonderful. Carly told me then, that my five children were the best raised kids at Calvary. Of course. You were all given the best we had to offer.
     So when my birthday was chosen for your wedding day, despite Sarah and Gretel's objections, I was happy. Just more good things to celebrate on that day. I love you both dearly. Carly, please send my son home to see his mother. His father. His sister and nephews. His grandfathers. His aunts, uncles, cousins. We miss him. And you all, so much.

Xoxo Mom