Letter to My Children (March 14, 2018)


Dear Jonathan, Sarah, Joshua and Christina,

     I don’t know what to say. I received Jonathan’s email three days after I sent Pastor Scott a request to meet (because Jonathan insisted I go see him ALONE, which I am very reluctant to do, actually scared to go see Pastor Scott alone...). What do I say to the response? You know I have asked repeatedly...what have I done? You know I have tried many times to meet Pastor Scott along with one or more of his former and present pastors... I am sad, tired, puzzled, its like I am beating my head against a wall.
     Every contact I have had with you kids or past and present leadership of Calvary Temple, has been written in this blog. To keep the facts recorded. I don’t understand ] Pastor Scott. I don’t understand his reasoning. Why won’t he allow you children to have contact with us?

I love you so much. I will not give you up.

God bless you dearest dearest children,
Mom