Letter to Joshua (February 19, 2018)

Ok Josh, see what I mean? You are not a cold-hearted kiddo. You are a loving, protective, wonderful son. And you made me laugh, and we have so many stories of your fun ways. Putting Christina down the furnace grate with a rope! Ha, that was hysterical. Shooting out the little window panes of glass in our old barn with your slingshot...You were only four yrs old! Good shot, my little boy was. Always holding my hand so I’d not slip on the ice...cause of my bum hip. Sweetheart. What about the rooster story! Oh, that was FUNNY! And the time Candace babysat you little kids, and you had the Old Amos rescue at the gully with the farm truck. Dad and I shook our heads at you kids when we got back from the wedding we were at.

You are so wonderful Joshua, never forget it.
Xo Mom